Whovian, Sherlockian, Potterhead, Trekkie, Hunter, Cumberbabe, general geek. Just send me an ask if you'd like any of my saved blogs, I may give them to you. They are gabriel-is-alive, abu-dhabi-to-zurich, emotionalvulcanillogicalcaptain, and bilbobagginsbravestlittlehobbit Oh, and if you want me to trigger tag anything, just ask.
1. What blogs are in the "Recommended blogs" section?
2. How old were you when you made your blog(s)?
3. Who is your best tumblr friend(s)?
4. Which blogs are "Your most liked and reblogged blogs"
5. How many blogs do you follow?
6. Favorite tumblr editor(s)?
7. Favorite blog(s)?
8. How many followers do you have?
9. Who made your icon?
10. Who made your theme?
11. Recommend 5 theme blogs
12. How many likes do you have?
13. Which blogs are your biggest fans?
14. How many posts do you have?
15. Do you share a blog with anyone? If so, who?
16. Who do you get messages from the most?
17. Who told you about tumblr?
18. Why did you stay on tumblr?
19. Do you consider yourself "tumblr famous" or famous in your fandom?
20. What do you think people think when they hear your url?
She sighed and scrubbed her hands over her face. This was so hard. Washed up in a foreign country with no way of learning the language but through the books the nice man who had let her sleep in his attic owned. She needed to get a job, but it was hard enough to get a job anywhere in these troubled times, let alone somewhere where she had no hope of efficiently communicating with most of the locals. If it weren’t for Mister, she wouldn’t be alive right now. She returned to the book in front of her, sounding out the words. She just had to get through the next two pages, then she could sleep, she told herself. Blessed sleep…